In the increasingly grim darkness of the presence, there is more and more war. And that means business. Business which private military companies are a part of. And since there is money to be made in Arulco as well, they want to be a part of that. A.I.M. and M.E.R.C. are already there and offer a selection of more or less competent mercenaries. Now a new company has entered the fray.
- Some time after you have trained militia, Kerberus will offer its services to you.
- On their website, you can order security personnel from them. These will act as militia ingame.
- They require a high down payment and will be treated like militia afterwards.
- It takes 24 hours for them to travel to Arulco.
- They can only enter the country in certain entry sectors. That would be sectors containing facilities like airports, ports and border posts.
- The sector they are ordered to has to be under your control when you hire them.
- You can define how many militia Kerberus has at maximum, they will slowly replenish their forces as they train new personnel.
- If you use militia equipment, then they will arrive without equipment, and it will be your job to equip them.
- At the moment, they don’t offer contracts for individual mercs like A.I.M. and M.E.R.C. do. Perhaps that will change one day?
Kerberus is basically a trade-off: You save time and manpower on training experienced militia for a huge pile of money. Their entry points are limited – just Drassen and Meduna airport in stock 1.13, though I know a certain modder who wants to expand these entry points in his mod. If you want them to travel where the action is, I recommend the use of radio operators and strategic militia command.